Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Things I Would Like To See

I sit here thinking.

Not an unusual event for me, I think A LOT.

Sometimes, I am overwhelmed by thoughts and other times they are organized and perfectly in order.

Today, I am thinking about things I would like to see in my lifetime (in no particular order).

So, here goes...
  1. Obviously, my 90th birthday would be great.
  2. A book written by my wife (or in combination with her cyber sisters at Middle Places; the writing there is top notch)
  3. My grandchildren, so I can spoil them to pay my children back. 
  4. An earned (by me) finishers medal for a marathon in all 50 states (or at least 25 states).
  5. Denmark, to get an idea of my heritage.
  6. Italy, same reason.
  7. Mt. Rushmore and Devil's Tower.  Different reasons, but both involve movies.
  8. The "Blue Hole" in Belize from my scuba mask.
  9. A cure for cancer, or at least less damaging treatments.
  10. The smile in my beautiful wife's eyes (ok, what I want to see EVERYDAY not just once in my lifetime)
Simple man, simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment