Not an unusual event for me, I think A LOT.
Sometimes, I am overwhelmed by thoughts and other times they are organized and perfectly in order.
Today, I am thinking about things I would like to see in my lifetime (in no particular order).
So, here goes...
- Obviously, my 90th birthday would be great.
- A book written by my wife (or in combination with her cyber sisters at Middle Places; the writing there is top notch)
- My grandchildren, so I can spoil them to pay my children back.
- An earned (by me) finishers medal for a marathon in all 50 states (or at least 25 states).
- Denmark, to get an idea of my heritage.
- Italy, same reason.
- Mt. Rushmore and Devil's Tower. Different reasons, but both involve movies.
- The "Blue Hole" in Belize from my scuba mask.
- A cure for cancer, or at least less damaging treatments.
- The smile in my beautiful wife's eyes (ok, what I want to see EVERYDAY not just once in my lifetime)