Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days, Day 4

Been a busy day.  Lots going on, and not too motivated to do to much.  Really just want to sleep.  Hoping something changes soon.

Day 3 recap.

Breakfast (4:30 a.m.): Banana
Mid morning snack (9:00 a.m.): Peach
Lunch (11:20 a.m.): Brown rice and Black beans
Dinner (5:30 p.m.): Last of the veggie soup (about three bowls since I was trying to finish it off since I will be off to Chemo weekend Thursday night through Sunday)

Haven't really had any temptation to break this yet.  I was offered some deer sausage and, while I enjoy wild game, I know it is not the best choice for me.

It is going to be interesting in Midland for chemo since I am usually beat on Saturday from the poisons coursing through my veins, so I don't really know how that is going to go.  But I am sure that I will figure out something.

Sorry this is short and pretty lame, but I am whooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment