Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days, Day 5

Recap of Day 4.

Breakfast (4:30 a.m.): Banana
Lunch (11:00 a.m.): Brown rice and Black beans.
Dinner (6:00 p.m.): in Midland for treatment. Finished the last of my cooked ahead Brown rice. Some baby carrots.

Yesterday went pretty well. The eating is easy for me. That rough part is buying fresh produce, since there are limited options locally and prices are pretty high. I am in Midland for chemo this weekend so I could shop here and will in the future. I will on Saturday but only enough for a week since I am heading to Georgia next Sunday.

I am very excited, yet a bit intimidated. I admit to having fear about this since I am being removed from my comfort zone. It will all be fine, I just need to roll with it.

There are several things I want to speak to my (x)wife about, but don't know if this will be the right time.

Additionally, I have a lot on my mind and trying to determine the will of God for the future. If you have prayed for a specific door to open and it does, does that mean it is the will of God for you to walk through? How do we know? I don't like the thought of questioning God, but I also don't want to be wrong. I have went that route and it did not work out so well for me and my family. I don't want to "lay out a fleece" either, don't know exactly what else to do.

Just because I apply for a position and am picked for a position doesn't mean it is the right one according to God's plans. Trust me. There are a couple positions open or opening shortly which I think I would greatly enjoy and which would cater to my particular skill set and abilities. I am hesitant to apply because I am not sure if God desires that for me right now.

How do You know wham God has opened the door?

1 comment:

  1. Read your verse of the day at the bottom of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete