Below, I have listed the standards for a Guest Post Submission. Take a moment and read through them. If you are interested, drop a comment and I will be glad to develop the post with you.
Rejoice and be glad!
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Re-bootingThisCrazyLife! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Re-bootingThisCrazyLife readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of Re-bootingThisCrazyLife, guest posts should be personal stories from a Christian world view about overcoming or dealing with adversity. A Bible study entry is acceptable as long as there are personal applications.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Re-bootingThisCrazyLife as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR-related will not be accepted. If accepted, you will get credit and readers will be directed to your site.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 750 words or less. (If you aren't sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy). Longer posts will be accepted, just trying to keep things concise (unlike the majority of my ramblings!!).
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (100 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Re-bootingThisCrazyLife does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline Re-bootingThisCrazyLife ’s guest posting process. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it may take about a week for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you as soon as possible if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), I will review it and contact you if I am interested in pursuing the next step. If you do not hear from me within 2-4 weeks after submitting your query, you may assume I do not think it is a good fit for my readers.
I am hoping to publish one guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several months before your post is published. Due to the fluidity of blogging and the time-sensitive nature of my content, I generally cannot tell you the exact date your post will be published ahead of time. However, I do my best to notify you as far ahead as possible, the day your post goes live at the latest.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to d[dot]brorsen[at]gmail.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
Your full name.
Your URL (if applicable).
Your post title.
The body of your post.
Attach any images you’d like to include (not required, but preferred).
A short bio.
Thank you for your consideration and assistance. I am always willing to return the favor.